Tomorrow sees the last Saturday of the month (25th January), which means its the first of this year’s Glossopdale Councillors Shoppers Surgery in the Glossop Market Arcade.
The surgery runs from 10 am until 11.30 am and will feature Councillors;
- Bob Mckeown (who represents Hadfield South Ward)
- Graham Oakley (who represents Whitfield Ward)
- Ollie Cross (who represents Padfield Ward),
- Stewart Gardner (who represents Simmondley Ward)
- Damien Greenhalgh and Rachel Abbotts (who represent Howard Town Ward)
- Rob Baker (who represents Tintwistle Ward)
- Anthony Mckeown (who represents Gamesley Ward)
- County Councillor Becki Woods who represents Etherow (Gamesley, Hadfield and Tintwistle)
If you can’t attend on Saturday, please remember that Councillors are not just available at surgeries. You can find more ways to get in touch with them and with the other local Labour Councillor by looking on our website by clicking here.
If you are not sure whether it’s something your local councillors can help with, please have a look at our’ local councillors what can we do for you’ page by clicking here or just come along and ask at the surgery.
If you are not available on Saturday, we will be back again, as usual, same time, same place on the last Saturday of the month (29th February) for our February Councillors Shoppers Surgery.